The making of this is so very easy that it literally just tastes as long as gathering the ingredients and making them into the proper shape. Once again, dessert packed with different seeds and stuff is super healthy, but don’t forget to have them in mall doses!
Sadly, the only complain about making these is I never feel that there’s enough, since I don’t want to overdo the nuts or coconut, I always manage to make a small amount, the only thing is, it’s so totally not satisfying when you can’t eat like 100 of these truffles at once!
With the oat flour, I blended a big bunch of instant old fashioned oats beforehand. I noticed that when ingredients is small like this, blenders don’t tend to work well. If you’re having trouble finding cashew meal, you can also try using blanched almond meal.
I’m so totally now going to write a paragraph about the fact that I can’t think of another paragraph to add here but I still have one photo, which means I have to come up with another paragraph, but since I’m just babbling about not being able to come up one, it has mysteriously became a paragraph! HOORAY!
Coconut Cashew and Chocolate Truffles
1/4 cup cashew meal
1/4 cup finely shredded coconut
1/4 cup oat flour
2 tablespoons hemp hearts
1 tablespoon flaxseeds
1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
1 tablespoons golden raisins
1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
1 tablespoon crushed walnuts
1 tablespoon virgin coconut milk
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon cacao nibs
1 teaspoon dark vegan chocolate chips (eg Enjoy Life)
1 teaspoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon ground vanilla powder (optional)
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir it up until it’s evenly mixed.
Use your hands to shape them into balls.
- ¼ cup cashew meal
- ¼ cup finely shredded coconut
- ¼ cup oat flour
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon crushed walnuts
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon dark vegan chocolate chips (eg Enjoy Life)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground vanilla powder (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir it up until it’s evenly mixed.
- Use your hands to shape them into balls.