I have tried to make ice cream with my Blendtec blender before. It was a big success, but in that time, I was used milk, until I found this vegan ice cream recipe on the internet. Why not?!
If only McDonalds sold these, perhaps the status of health wouldn’t be so bad! Who would’ve thought that healthy ice cream/soft serve does exist! I bet if you gave this to people, most will not taste any avocado and would probably be shocked if you told them it had it
This soft serve ice cream is creamy, sweet, and delicious. This is what the all we need, those refined sugar that’s stripped from all contents.
Perhaps our taste buds love sweetness and fattiness so much because of these foods, except that, sadly, these aren’t the ice cream sold in stores.
But seriously, I dare you to give this ice cream to someone, and not tell them what it is, and see their reaction. Given that they like banana, of course, because there is a bit of banana taste in it, but alas, it’s still absolutely delicious.
The first time I made this, I got shocked because I never in my life expected ice cream like this to taste so good, and since that my life has changed forever.
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup pistachios (divided*)
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- Be sure that you’ve frozen two bananas the day before. Cut them in half or quarters putting it in the freezer.
- If your pistachios are still in their shells, take them out and measure ¼ cup. Take a small handful of pistachio. Crush it with something flat and set it aside to be used later. Put all the ingredients except the small handful of crushed pistachios in the blender.
- Blend until it’s completely smooth and runny. (This will make it feel like soft serve ice cream) Spoon it in a bowl and add the pistachios on top.